What we see depends mainly
on what we look for.John Lubbock
Robin. R. Rossenfeld opened her mediation and arbitration practice, R3 Mediation, in 1999. She specializes in business disputes, elder problems, family conflicts, and employment issues. She's a member of the US Postal Service REDRESS panel and the Federal Emergency Management Agency Alternative Dispute Resolution Cadre. She is a Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau auto-line arbitrator.
As an attorney, Robin was Assistant Corporation Counsel for the City of New York, representing the New York City Police and Fire Departments in state and federal courts. She was an Administrative Law Judge in both New York City (for environmental cases) and Denver (for employment cases).
At the Colorado Attorney General’s Office, she worked with the Division of Regulatory Agencies (representing the Medical Board, the Dental Board, and the Nursing Board) and the Department of Higher Education. From 1997-1999 she served as interim general counsel for the University of Northern Colorado.
Along with her work as a mediator and arbitrator, Robin is a frequent speaker on legal and conflict-resolution issues. She is a founding partner of Conflict Management Consultants LLC, an online mediation and conflict-resolution training company.
- BA, Wellesley College
- JD, University of Miami
- MBA, New York University Stern School of Business
- US District Court of Colorado Mediators
- Colorado Bar Association, Alternative Dispute Resolution Section (chair, 2009-2011)
- Colorado Statewide Alternative Dispute Resolution Conference (co-chair, 2009)
- Uniform Collaborative Law Act Task Force (co-chair)
- Joint Subcommittee on Elder Law, Trusts and Estates, and Alternative Dispute Resolution Sections (chair)
- Minoru Yasui Inn of Court (founding member, president 1998-1999 and 2012-2013)
- Association for Conflict Resolution
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Community College of Aurora: Mediation, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Business Law, Paralegal Courses
- Colorado Community Colleges Online: Paralegal and Business Courses
- Tom Brosch Award, Community College of Aurora
- Gold Medal Faculty, Colorado Community Colleges Online (awarded four times)
- Pro Bono Mediation Recognition, Jefferson County Mediation Services (awarded twice)